Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CAN and WILL


I love ROCKY movie Very much(I think, you love too)  it’s a great movie that I think whoever wants to learn about life and facing fear must watch it.Motivational Speaker Anthony Robbins told About the story of Sylvester Stallone and Rocky. That is,
    "This true story will inspire you to know what it is you are meant to do and go get it. Sylvester Stallone knew he was meant to be Rocky and didn't let anyone tell him otherwise.Doesn't this make you think about what YOUR Rocky is?"


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love all Rocky movies. Now my hubby and I get to share them with our son's. It's funny because when I was little I wanted to be just like him which made me join Martial Arts later in life. My oldest son loves them as well he gets up and acts like he is training as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, really!! it's good.. my best wishes to your son..

      Delete
  2. Lovely post :-)
    Visualize a Dream, Chase a Dream, Live a Dream.
    Follow each others blog?


    http://dusana-attracthappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've joined your blog.. it's very useful information and i left you a comment to your blog..

      Delete
  3. I love that movie too, very inspiring. I believe Stallone himself wrote the story and offered the movie to many producers. He was turned down by many but later one producer accepted the offer and the rest is history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. i accept your words.. it's true and inspiring story of Stallone..
      thanks for your comment..

      Delete
  4. thanks for your comment..
    i've joined your NATURE.. i like your post..

    ReplyDelete